Saturday 5 January 2013

Paperlate #750 - and an announcement...

Something for your diary! Tomorrow – Sunday – the Dutch radio show Paperlate celebrates its 750th edition.

I’m delighted to say I’ll be joining the party with a special “live” performance, and I’ll also be announcing something very special.

Long-time host André Steijns – “the John Peel of the Netherlands” – will be hosting a mammoth six hour programme(!) beginning at 1700 GMT / 1800 CET on Zuidwest FM.

If you can’t get to hear the whole show, André tells me I’m on in the hour beginning at 2200 GMT / 2300 CET. If you’re listening online, http://www.zuidwesttv.nl/fm/live is the place to be.

The whole show will be repeated Tuesday on Omroep Tholen radio.

Tomorrow’s going to be a big night for Paperlate. Many congratulations to André and the team.

No comments:

Post a Comment