A bit of Beau news
I hope you’ll find interesting…
A couple of
weeks back, I had a long conversation with US interviewer Trevor Christian.
This was based around the latest “Bonfires Of The Soul” album, and
majored particularly around my views on free speech.
The full
interview, with song examples, was subsequently broadcast on Trevor’s
fortnightly radio show, Country Pocket, on station WUSB out of Long Island, NY.
I’m pleased
to say the video version of our chat (minus the song bits) has now been
published in full on YouTube.
It’s quite long,
people – fifty-two minutes in total! – and is in two parts. Part One is
thirty minutes, with Part Two running out at twenty-two.
It’s a quite
sprightly listen, so do feel free to dip in when and if you have time. We talk
about cancel culture, the influence of social media and – particularly
prescient in that this was recorded before the unfortunate happenings around
Jason Arday – DEI.
Any and all
feedback appreciated, and of course many thanks to Trevor Christian for making
it happen!
Enjoy!

No comments:
Post a Comment